PSG members are to be role models to our students.
1. All members are expected to follow the school rules and be respectful to the authority of the school and fellow PSG members.
2. Members may not use the good name of School and or PSG to communicate or authorize any transaction with any individual or members of the public in general without prior approval of the School.
3. Members must always conduct themselves in the best of behaviour and exhibit a positive image and dress appropriately at all times in the school and representing school for external events.
4. Members should refrain from commenting about the school or the PSG publicly. Any displeasure should be brought to the attention of the Principal or Chairman, PSG, respectively.
5. Members must observe social media etiquette in any forms of communication like whatsapp chat, social media group and platforms (facebook, instagram). Such platforms must not be used for individual vested interest.
Click here to visit NAPS PSG Facebook Group.